Thursday, September 26, 2013

Last Few Days

We are getting close - 4 more days.  Lots of little things to do before we leave.

First a few pictures.

 Graeme is so good with animals and children.  Charlie, our daughter Nicole's dog, is always so happy to see him

Doug has been walking around the village and the park taking pictures.  I wish I could have met this man.  What a cool thing to put on a bench.


He made a few friends.
 









Tomorrow morning I am going to a reunion.  Six girls that pretty much haven't seen each other since graduation are getting together at Shawnigan Lake on Vancouver Island.  

This is picture was taken on grad night.  Unfortunately, the girl in the middle died several years back.  She lived a very rough life.  We will be feeling her in spirit only.  The girl on the left is our hostess, Corrine and the girl on the right is Wendy.  Wendy and Corrine came to visit, separately, in Arizona and we hatched the idea.  There are three others coming; Erin, Tricia, and Renae.  It's going to be a fun weekend.  Talk, talk, talk, talk.






There will be a blog and more pictures but we have agreed, what happens at Shawnigan Lake stays at Shawnigan Lake.

4 comments:

Wanderin' said...

I love little reunions like that and done very similar things with friends of the past. That's when they also become friends of the present. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Four days, huh?

Sue and Doug said...

enjoy yourself!!! a girl's weekend sounds like a great idea!!

Jim and Sandie said...

You are going to have a wonderful time and I won't even try to tell you to behave cause I know you won't. Girls just wanna have fun!!

Bea said...

I have never been on a reunion, too far away from everything. :(
I LOVE that header photo!!!!