Friday, April 9, 2010

So Much Visiting - Wears a Body Out

This morning we visited my mother in the nursing home.  We visit when my father is there.  This is a picture of them.  Dad's in pretty good shape, Mom not so.  Dad had brought her left over chow mein.  There's not much she will eat so he brings her what she likes.





After a quick lunch at home, Doug's friend Frank and his wife Joan came to visit us.  Doug has known Frank since Grade 1.  Doug really enjoyed the visit.  I enjoyed the first but found it a bit lengthy.  The left just after 5:00 and then Graeme arrived with Chinese food for us.  I was glad that I did not have to cook dinner because I was so tired.  For those of you who haven't met Graeme, this is Graeme.  Our 24 years old pride and joy, who needs a hair cut.

No comments: