Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bakersfield, California

In the past when we have stayed in Bakersfield we have stayed at The Orange Grove RV park.  They no longer honour Passport America.  So they lose.  I found a discount park in the SKP handbook.  The Bakersfield Travel RV park is posted as $25.00 for SKP's.  That has changed but they honoured that amount.  We are here for two days.

What a great park.





Because they honoured the SKP discount, I promised I would share their website with my followers.

 http://www.bakersfieldrvtravelpark.com/

Free cable, free WiFi, great laundry, pool, clubhouse, books, little store and very very nice people.  All the sites are end to end pull-throughs and if you are big, you get the whole thing to yourself.  
 

1 comment:

Wanderin' said...

Thanks for sharing it. I might need it one day.