Saturday, May 18, 2013

LET THE FUN BEGIN - Victoria Day Weekend

In Canada we celebrate the birthday of Queen Victoria on the 3rd Monday in May.  This is the first long weekend of the summer.  And what do people do this weekend.  They come camping!

Thursday May 16



Saturday May 18


Today I had my first stint of the year in my role as Park Host.  I did a scavenger hunt with the kids.  We had a great turnout - 41 children and their parents.

Aren't they cute.

 

Some of you will recognize these folks.  This weekend we are thrilled to have the company of Sue and Doug (Big Dawg and Freeway) and their daughter Carlie.

  

5 comments:

Linda Sand said...

Thus begins another busy summer. Got your stamina medicine ready? :)

Jim and Sandie said...

You do such a great job planning all the activities. I know everybody has a great time. Tell Sue and Doug hi for us.

Peter said...

I wish there would be a little bit of summer around these parts. But it just continues to be cold. Have fun!

Wanderin' said...

Next weekend is our Memorial Day and the official first day of summer for us. I dread it though because it means our place will be packed on the weekends!! Aargh. I prefer the cats and deer and birds.

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

I read Sue and Doug. Please tell them we has a big hi from Ohio.

I remember last year reading your posts. You come up with the best activities. Wish you weren't so far away. We enjoy staying in your park.