Begin the story at the beginning. On Saturday when Doug was busy getting car parts for Graeme's car, I was doing laundry. Parker was left with me and when I went back and forth to the laundry room (very close to the rig) I would leave him asleep on his bed. On the last trip, to empty the dryer and fold the clothes, I had intended to put the frozen solid block of hamburger in the microwave to defrost in the microwave. I did not! And when I opened the door, Parker flew out the door and down the driveway. At first I could not believe my eyes. He had eaten that absolutely solid block of hamburger, whole.
That night, in the middle of the night, it became apparent that Parker had used his house in the basement as an outhouse. I was nearly sick but I did not tell Doug until morning as he would have gotten up in the middle of the night and cleaned it up.
Over the last couple of days, poor, poor Parker has had the runs like you would not believe. Last night while I was home alone with him he had another accident mostly on his bed in the living room. I have a very sensitive nose and a very low gag reflex. It nearly did me in.
Today we have been enduring evacuation strength farts all day long. Parker just lays there while we cover our noses, and mouths and fling open the door.
MORAL OF THE STORY, Do Not Let Your Pooch Eat Frozen