Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day friends.

This is the first Mother's Day for me without my Mom.  Who do I wish Happy Mother's Day to.  Well first I wish Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother-in-law Kay who at 90 years old is still mothering.  

To my daughter Gayle who is celebrating her first Mother's Day - Happy Mother's Day.  To daughters Nicole, Charlette and Loreena - Happy Mother's Day.  To my daughter-in-law Michelle - Happy Mother's Day.  To my son-in-law's mother May and to my son's mother-in-law - Charmaine - Happy Mother's Day.

And well to all my friends both on the road and not - 

              Happy Mother's Day

To my children - I realize we can't share a hug in person but please remember me today.  I love being your Mom.

7 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

Happy Mother's day Toni..may you be surrounded with a 'cyber hug'!!

Jim and Sandie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you also. Sending lots of hugs and wishes for you to have a great day.

Bea said...

Happy mothers day to you Tony.

Peter is having the first mothers day without is mother as well.
But there is still my mom, and we had a nice chat with here via Skype today.

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Wonderful post, Toni. I am sure all the ladies at home and out here in Cyberland appreciate you thoughtfulness!

Hope your day was very special.

Sue and Doug said...

Happy Mother's day Toni!!..hope you had a great day!!

Wanderin' said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Hope you had a great day! Sending Mother's Day hugs to you.

mskayndan said...

I'm a bad bad girl! Home and so busy with kids and Grands! Two weeks is a very short time I'm discovering! Happy Belated Mother's Day! I got a new computer so am tackling figuring all that out too...so just not on as much now. cooking dinner.... got to go! Hope you're having a great May! We'll have to catch up soon. :}