I have been told that confession is good for the soul.
My personal experience however, has not exactly confirmed this belief.
I think that really the best course is to avoid doing anything at all that needs to be confessed.
It seems though, that some people believe I have done some things that need owning up to.
So here goes:
1. I confess that I left home so I could spend all my time with my lover.
2. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and don't know where I am, or what day of the week it is.
3. Often I don't know where I'm going but I go anyway.
4. I feel that a day in which I have not done anything important has most likely been a happy day.
5. I confess that I no longer pay monthly utility bills or bother with mortgage payments.
6. I don't do yardwork anymore so I have lots of time to appreciate the work done by others.
7. When I am asked for my address I give a real one but it is not one that I live at.
8. I enjoy driving my very large truck.
9. I find the 6 o'clock news, the 11 o'clock news, in fact almost all news except the weather is mostly worth ignoring.
10. I don't feel guilt about any of the above.
There I think I'm done. Does anybody feel any better? I don't, but you know what?....I felt pretty good before.