Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - My wishes for the New Year - 2011





Happy New Year friends.  Resolutions are always broken.  Why not try wishes instead.  Mostly I wish for others and if I mention them specifically I am liable to get myself into trouble.   For everyone I wish happiness, healthiness, and maybe not wealthiness but at least comfortableness.

Last night, New Years' Eve, we had a party in the Clubhouse.  If food is involved there is always a good turnout.  Food was involved.  Fun was involved.  Friends were involved.  We may be seniors in years but definitely not in spirit.

Let the fun begin


Omar and Paul

Randy and Margo

Colleen and Swanee         














However, we are almost all seniors (we aren't) so we watch the ball drop in Time Square at midnight, New York time, and celebrate at 10:00 pm.  Then we all go home.

        HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

3 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

We actually made it until 11:00 last night but that was it.

Linda Sand said...

We didn't even try to make it until midnight although we did wake up and listen to the fireworks going off. My favorite so far is the guy who celebrated with Irish friends at midnight in Ireland which was 6 p.m. local time. :)

where's weaver said...

I like comfortableness. That is my wish for you two also! Wishing warm weather your way. HAPPY NEW YEAR!