Monday, December 13, 2010

FUN WITH FRIENDS - Casa Grande - December 12th

Last night we had our friends Jeri and Terry and Jerry and Janice for dinner.  Pretty simple dinner of coleslaw, fettuccine with shrimp and pineapple dessert.  I like meals where I can prepare everything ahead of time and therefore enjoy the company of good friends.

  The weather is so nice and it stays warm outside until about 8:00 pm.

As we get closer to Christmas there are many activities in the park and out.  Thursday we are meeting up with a group of Escapees at Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa.  Apparently Organ Stop has the largest pipe organ in the world with over 6,000 pipes.  The pizza is supposed to be very good as well.  That's good because we are slated to go again on the 27th of December with the SKP's in this park.

3 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

I'm looking forward to hear what you think of the pizza. Since I don't eat pizza I don't know if it's good or not.

Wanderin' said...

I think Organ Stop is fantastic. I can't remember the pizza but I'm sure it'll be very enjoyable.

Linda Sand said...

The organ is so amazing that none of us remember anything else! I hope Sandie finds something she can eat; I'm pretty sure they have things other than pizza but none of us has had any reason to find out what that might be.