Monday, July 12, 2010

The End of the Weekend with G and G - by Gramma

I bet you all enjoyed the post by my grandchildren.  They loved doing it.  Maybe that's a suggestion for you others when you have your grandchildren.

A cute thing - at the fire - while roasting marshmallows (which by the way, they aren't supposed to have because marshmallow has gelatin and gelatin has bone cartilage and they are vegetarian) Jakob is taking his roasted marshmallow off the stick when he says "This marshmallow is all soft and sweet inside just like my sister".  A short pause and he says "And I will pay you all $20.00 to forget I said that!".  So cute.  And his sister really is soft and sweet.
The next day was a bit cloudy so we decided to go to the beach part of the campsite.  Cloudy is good because all of us but Doug have very fair skin and we burn through most sunscreen.  These are a couple of pictures from the beach.

No comments: